Mini CVS Haul

Monday, May 7, 2012

Hello Everyone,
So I was rummaging through the ads today and I saw that CVS has the new Spoiled nail polishes by Wet n Wild for only $.99! So I stopped by after work to give them a try and I'm actually really impressed. They are very pigmented and I love the color selection. My only complaint though is the style of the brush tip. It's abnormally large and a note quite as flimsy as it should be so in the case of the
'Toad-ally Amazing' color the brush made it look streaky. But other than that I'm sold. I'm even thinking of going back to snag some more colors.

While I was there I also decided to purchase a couple of the Wet n Wild Mega Last Lipstick that many people have been talking about. I bought them in two colors, a nude, Bare it All. And a wine color that I believe was Cherry Bomb, but I threw away the wrapper and the actually tube doesn't have the name written. But i really like them both. The pigment is amazing and I will be testing them too to see how long they last. Also I've had my eye on the Kat Von D 'Homegirl' lipgloss and it would go PERFECTLY over the Cherry Bomb lipstick! So that purchase is coming up soon I'm sure.



Lastly I just want to mention that the Revlon hair color is on sale right now, 2 for $6 so I bought two in number 10, Black for the roots of my hair. I have naturally Black hair, but I also now have a great deal of naturally Gray hair so I have to cover up my roots about once a month. I started going gray when I was about 13 years old and it's only gotten worse sense then. So if you have issues with gray this hair color is PERFECT for covering it up, it does an amazing job and it is so cheap. I was really happy to discover it because coloring your hair once a month can get really pricey really fast if you are getting it done professionally. But as you can tell I'm a big fan of DIY :)

Post a Comment