Monday Rave: Lime Crime Velvetine Lippy in Suadeberry

Monday, February 10, 2014




Happy Monday! I'm on a lipstick craze since all the beautiful faces of NYFW are rocking a fresh complexion, dewy skin and a bold lip. Right now I've been rocking different variations of orange and the favorite being the Lime Crime velvetine in Suadeberry. The formula is a liquid gloss that dries matte on the lips and stays put for hours!
I had mine on the beginning of the day yesterday, I went to lunch and ran errands and took a nap. When I woke up the lipstick was still on, even my mom asked me which one I was wearing because she couldn't believe it had stayed on so long. This is definitely a spring staple color for me. If you're a little shy about trying an orange this would be my recommendation to you because it's not extremely bright like the Kat Von D "a go-go" but it's bold enough to make a statement. It's also way easier to apply since it has the wand and the formula also keeps the color from depositing on your teeth, huge plus! Give it a try :)

Below: Suadeberry and a fresh face 


Below: me wearing Kat Von D "a go-go" so you can see the difference in color. I also added a Clinique chubby stick on top of this which made it even more bright. 


1 people left comments on: "Monday Rave: Lime Crime Velvetine Lippy in Suadeberry"