My Perfect Hair Routine...PERFECT.

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

My Perfect Hair Routine...PERFECT.

My Perfect Hair Routine...PERFECT. by mandyapplemakeup 

Well I did it. After thousands of dollars spent on hair care I can happily say that I have found the perfect routine. Even with all of my desires for change and restlessness I honestly do not see myself ever changing my products. They work in harmony, they smell amazing and my hair has finally got her groove back.


What are these magical products that I cannot live without you ask? Here they are and here are the steps!

1. I wash my hair with Matrix Biologe Color Last Shampoo
2. I mix my Matrix Biologe Color Last Conditioner with one full pump of Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment and distribute through my hair.
3. Once out of the shower and towel dried, I spray my hair liberally with Pureology Colour Fanatic 21 Essential Benefits Leave in Treatment
4. Finally I put 2 small pumps of the Matrix Oil Wonders in Egyptian Hibiscus.

5. Then I blow dry with my Remington and flat iron my hair with my Chi and girrrrrrrl....it's over.


Note: This post is not sponsored, all opinions are my own. 

Post a Comment