I'm Back!

Monday, June 13, 2016



Wow it has been over a whole year since I've written a blog post for blogger! To make a long boring story short, I reluctantly switched my entire platform over to wordpress and I was not happy there. Blogger is my home and I'm so glad that I didn't decide to delete this all together. I'm excited to get back to blogging and keep you all updated with my life!

Just a quick rundown, I am now a full-time freelance makeup artist and loving it! The journey has definitely been tough and is not without it's (many) challenges, but I'm happy I switched over. I want to continue to get back into blogging so I can share the journey with you all and take you on this roller coaster with me. It's not fun seeing the end result of success without knowing all the blood, sweat and tear that went into getting there!
So along with freelancing I also just recently joined a team of amazing creatives called LovesickLA. We are an artist collecting that creates images for brands and I'm loving being apart of the team. Here are some images from our most recent work for Ouroboros Jewelry with model Misty Mason aka @kkbleedgoldxx.



I have sooooo many more other shoots to reflect on and give details to also. I can't wait to get back to it! But if you can't get enough of me, check out my new website and social media links, see you there! 

Post a Comment