Monday Rave: L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara

Monday, March 17, 2014

Monday Rave: L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara



Mascara has always been one of those things that I really refuse to spend a ridiculous amount of money on. It has to be replaced about every 3 months so I want to make sure that I'm purchasing a product that is great but also has a great price point.
I have tried many, many, MANY different brands and I always find myself reaching for my L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara. If you look this product up you will see that this is no secret. Celebrity artist and Youtube Gurus have have raving about this mascara for years and it still reins supreme. It adds plenty of drama, it's long lasting, and it just gives the perfect full lash without flaking all over the place or looking too clumpy. I also really love the wand, I have not been a fan of the new wands that are coming out that are rubbery and have tiny little prongs on them. I like that this wand is heavy duty and fully coats my lashes. On days when I do not feel like wearing a ton of makeup, I just use this mascara with some concealer and blush and my face is done. It's really a staple and I see no reason in purchasing any other brand if you don't want to.



Post a Comment