MOTD: Blue Winged Liner

Friday, March 14, 2014



For yesterday's MOTD I really wanted to go with a pop of color for my liner but I don't have too many electric colors to choose from.
This is exactly why I purchased a mixing medium so I can turn any of my powders into a liner if I wanted to. My go to product for this as of late has been Cinema Secrets Eyeliner sealer, I purchased this for $8.00 at Nigels Beauty in LA but you can get it on their website. I mixed the sealer with the blue shade in the Wet N Wild 'Drinking a Glass of Shine' palette and the color turned out amazing! I have how I mixed the product in pictorials below and my preference is to use a small, stiff angled brush like the MAC 233, but you can also use a thin eyeliner brush if you prefer that.





Eyes: 
Primer: Lorac Shadow Primer (not pictured)
Shadows: Orange and Tan colors from Wet N Wild Palette blended in crease, MAC Naked Pigment on the center of my lid
Liner: Cinema Secrets Eyeliner Sealer with Blue shade from Wet N Wild Palette
Under Eye: Clinique Eyeliner in Intense Chocolate with the brown color from the WNW palette.
Mascara: MAC Zoom Fast Black Lash


When you add a drop of the mixing medium, I like to let it sit for a minute so the liquid can settle in the powder and make it easier to mix. 


Then I transfered the liquid/powder mixture to my paw palette, or you can use the back of your hand but I didn't do that because this blue color will stain your skin a bit. 


Brows: 
Fill: MAC Espresso shadow mixed with Cinema Secrets Eyeliner Sealer
Concealer: Hard Candy Glamoflauge in Fair

Face: 
Foundation: MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC25
Concealer: Hard Candy Glamoflauge in Fair
Blush: Lancome Blushing Tresor
Contour: MAC Pro Longwear Bronzing Powder in Nude on Board

Lips: 
NARS Lipgloss in Stolen Kisses (Not Pictured)



2 people left comments on: "MOTD: Blue Winged Liner"

  1. Is this product designed not to ruin ur shadows after u drop it onto them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly it leaves a weird texture after, kinda makes it harder. I have to scratch the surface of my shadow a little bit to get it back to normal if i'm using it dry. But it's not a deal breaker

      Delete