Monday Rave: NYX Studio Liquid Liner in Extreme Gold

Monday, April 7, 2014

Monday Rave: NYX Studio Liquid Liner in Extreme Gold

So I did it, I found a way to look like I tried really hard with my makeup but really I didn't. It's with a colorful liquid liner! I know this concept isn't new to anyone, especially since I recently blogged about turning my Wet N Wild shadows into a liner, but I have been on the hunt for a pigmented liner that isn't outrageously expensive.
I have officially found that in NYX's line of Studio Liquid Liners. I went to Ulta to see what was on sale and NYX was priced at Buy One Get One 50% off. I picked up a few lip pencils and I had been eyeing these liquid liners for a while and finally decided to try them. I grabbed 2, one in the color Extreme Purple, and my favorite, Extreme Gold. Surprisingly they are super pigmented and do not require a ton of coats to get the color to transfer. I definitely didn't give a thick color on the first swipe, but I would say after 3 coats of the color I was satisfied with how it looked. They we about $5.99 a piece, so I got 2 of them for around $10.00 which I'm really happy with. The next time they go on sale I will definitely be picking up a few more colors. I've received more compliments on my makeup since I've been using color liners than I did when I just went bare lids with a lip color, so to me it's worth putting in a little bit more time. 






Post a Comment