Cross Your Heart Customs

Monday, April 9, 2012

There were so many awesome hand made products being sold at Viva that I could have broken the bank with the purchases I wanted to make. But one particular vendor's products really caught my eye. "Cross Your Heart Customs" is run by Catherine Mejia and her skills are amazing! She makes a ton of hand painted necklaces, sugar skulls, flasks, you name it! I settled on some hair bows at an amazing deal and a very cute skull couple necklace. Her attention to detail is really amazing. My necklace is perfectly painted and I love how the bows are held on hand made holders made from a deck of hards and some Loteria cut outs, nice touch!
I was also really impressed with how friendly and reasonable Catherine was. Her prices were probably the best out of the whole event. Here is her info in case any of you are interested in her products. You can find her at facebook.com/CrossYourHeartCustoms or email her at artgirlcathy@yahoo.com. Thanks Cathy for the great stuff!


Post a Comment