Weekend Recap: Viva Las Vegas!

Monday, April 9, 2012

This weekend was a great one, and for the most part it began on on Thursday night when we celebrated my brother's 33 Birthday, Happy Birthday Mario!
Then Friday morning bright and early my cousins and I headed to Las Vegas for the "Viva Las Vegas Rockabilly Weekend." It was the 15th annual show and all of our first times going, and based on this experience I will definitely be in attendance next year! The event was actually Thursday- Sunday but those passes sold out pretty quickly so we got tickets to see the car show, some bands and walk the vendors. Overall it was a lot of fun. The ladies were dressed to the nine's ( I can't say the same for the men I saw, but then again I didn't go to all of the events ;). Here are some pictures of my cousins and I and some of the awesome cars we got to look at, some were for sale! So tempting, if only I had money and knowledge on how to fix them haha
We also managed to score tickets to see Tiger Army! They played a show at Mandalay Bay on Saturday night, and it was awesome as always. I think I've seen them a total of 4 or 5 times and they always put on a great show
And here's some pictures of my cousins and I. I was hoping to turn out some awesome victory rolls for the event, but of course I ended up having a bad hair day :/ So i went with curls and a bow

Post a Comment