Review: Sephora Cleansing Wipes

Thursday, April 5, 2012

I don't know about the rest of you but I have serious OCD when it comes to the cleanliness of my face. I remember joking with my friend when I was in Junior High saying, "even on my wedding night I'm gonna break and wash my face before I fall asleep." (clearly a junior high joke...moving on). But sometimes, I'm also really lazy, so I have tried what seems to be EVERY makeup wipe under the sun, and I had yet to find the perfect one until I used Sephora brand.
These wipes are amazing. Plain and simple. My biggest issue with other brands has always been that they leave my skin with a residue feeling, or in many cases my skin was irritated. Some cloths and whatever chemicals other companies put in them were very harsh and irritating. Or the scent was too strong, or they just did not do the job of removing all my makeup. That is NOT the case with these wipes. They leave your skin feeling, fresh, clean and soft. They remove the makeup with ease (even mascara and eyeliner). I now always have at least 2 packs in my makeup drawer because they work so well. If your looking for a good quality cleansing wipe, look no further!
From the Sephora site, here is a list of what they claim is NOT in the wipes:
- Parabens

- Sulfates

- Synthetic Dyes

- Petrochemicals

- Phthalates

- GMOs

- Triclosan



Price: $9.00
Rating: 10/10

Post a Comment