My First Award!

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Yesterday I found out that Karen from beautyplaylist had awarded me with the One Lovely Blog Award! Thank you Karen. That's really exciting and motivating to me because I recently decided I really wanted to put effort into this blog and share all that I know with everyone and I have been working hard on coming up with some great stuff to share.
Rules of the Award:

  • List 7 Things About Yourself
  • Award 15 other blogs (I agree with Karen on this being a little much, I'll try to award as many blogs as I can)
Seven Things About Me
  1. All of my makeup skills are self taught (I used to spend hours a day reading Kevin Aucoin books and youtubing...actually I still do)
  2. I love tea! My favorite is white teas and green
  3. I have no sisters and 3 brothers
  4. I'm very body positive and follow a lot of blogs on body image and self love
  5. I have a Bachelor's Degree in Sociology
  6. I was born and raised in Southern California but I'm thinking of leaving soon so if you have any suggestions out of state let me know! :)
  7. When I'm really stressed out about something I sleep

Blogs I'm Awarding
The blogs I'm awarding are a mix of beauty and fashion so check them out! 
Happy Blogging :) 

Post a Comment